TSYS in the Commonwealth of Independent States
"PRIME 4's increased power, efficiency and security is the perfect fit for our expansion strategy."
— Anatoly Makeshin, Vice President of Tinkoff. Credit Systems Bank
TSYS® recognized the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) as a growth market and began providing service there in 1989. We supported the first credit card issued locally in Russia and provided the platforms for the first and only acquiring service in the former Soviet Union.
We also provided the solutions for the first Point-of-Sale (POS) terminals and ATM networks, and later became the solutions provider for the first issuers in Ukraine, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan.
With regional headquarters in Moscow, TSYS provides the CIS and global marketplace with:
- A single-platform trusted payment solution for issuing and acquiring
- Seamless integration for card issuing, multi-channel acquiring, authorization and switching to include everything from ATM management, real-time fraud and risk to rewards, disputes and chargebacks — coupled with a variety of intelligent value-added services, covering areas such as behavioral analytics and active decisionning
- Support for multi-payment scheme, multi-country, multi-lingual, multi-currency and multi-institutional payment processing
- Multi-product support for charge, credit, debit, prepaid, loyalty, commercial, private-label, EMV and contactless cards, among others
- A tailored offering to meet local regulatory requirements;
- In-region support backed by approximately 10,000 team members worldwide
As the competitive landscape tightens and the consumer finance market matures in the CIS, we expect significant growth opportunities in the region. Our payment tools support the CIS marketplace with smart solutions, big ideas and new capabilities.Contact us to learn more about our payment solutions in the CIS.